Monday, August 6, 2007

My very first post

Espoir National Time Trial (courtesy of Seven Springs Mountain Resort)


Hello world. I have been reluctant to start a blog, but now that I have decided to join the dark side and race professionally, I better jump in with both feet.

I plan on posting all of my pictures, race reports, and even power files on here. I will keep the non-cycling rants to a minimum, but I make no promises.

This blog will be updated regularly for the rest of the summer, but when school starts and the brown stuff begins to hit the fan, you might not find new posts for a while!

Hopefully this whole blog-thing is what it's cracked up to be . . . and hopefully I can keep in better touch with friends and people who are interested in how my cycling career is progressing.

No comments: